"It's funny that you mention doing videography June 30th. I actually just sent over my Wedding Packages email giving them all the choices they had available from photography, photo edits, photo slideshow, video production, movie montage,…"
"Thanks for accepting my friend request! You have a lot of great photography experience and also have your own business. I've got another wedding lined up June 30th so it would be great to be able to connect with you!"
Production, videography, social media content engineering, script/screenwriting, directing, photography, promotion and improv.
Kent State University Stark Campus 2010-Present
School of Applied Communications
Ohio Center for Broadcasting Alum 2009
Certificate of Broadcasting Excellence
Kent Stat University Stark Campus 2006-2008
School of Journalism and Mass Communication
Cleveland State University 2005
Baptized 2B Entertainment
- Media Production
- Wedding Photography
- Videotape and produce charity event online
- Personal home family videos
- Freelance Photography
- Live Concert videography and production
Incept - Online Conversational Results Manager
- Establish listening reports for online presence building
- Managed content engineering through blogs, tweets, online posts, and presence building exercises
- Produce, direct, film, edit, and upload videos, presentations, business-to-business exercises, interviews and photos
Mix 94.1 - Intern
- Soundboard Engineer
- Promotions (live, on spot)
- Audio programing/editing
- On-Air Radio Personality
- Journalism Research
Please describe your professional development ideals:
Choose your field and define your service by branding your vision. I produce, direct, write, edit and broadcast through videography and photography. Independently reaching towards major motion picture production.
Would you like to be contacted by a ystark! Ambassador to learn more about our events, projects and volunteer opportunities?
Comment Wall (4 comments)
You need to be a member of ystark! to add comments!