President Board of Trustees & Director of Operations
What are your general interests?
I enjoy spending my free time with my wife, family and friends primarily.
I have been actively involved with civic/community organizations such as Stark County Land Reutilization Corp, Stark County Township Association, Stark Council of Governments, YStark!, United Way, Leadership Stark County, Diebold Federal Credit Union Board of Directors, and serve as Plain Township Trustee.
I have a great enjoyment for working out doing strength conditioning while also competing in local races and pump and run events.
• Bachelors of Business Administration Degree – Kent State University 1999
• Masters of Business Administration – Walsh University 2006
• Leadership Stark County Signature Program 20th Class Graduate 2007
• Leadership Stark County Government Academy 3rd Class Graduate 2008
• Six Sigma Green Belt Certified
• Six Sigma Black Belt Trained 2007
A seasoned, high-energy, motivated, top-performing leader combining sales, service operations planning and project management talents. Results-oriented, decisive leader with a clear track record of building teams, improving operations, achieving goals and maintaining strong business relationships. Utilize exceptional interpersonal, time management, and organizational abilities to effectively achieve goals. Demonstrated strengths include:
• Resource alignment for operational improvement • Client Services
• Business Expansion • Product Sales
• Mentoring staff and professionals • Project Management
• Product Launching • Communication
• Sales Forecasting
• Creative problem solving skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution • Service pricing/contract negotiation
• Sales & Production Operations
Please describe your professional development ideals:
Networking is a critical key to being successful and making things happen. YStark! is a great way to facilitate making fruitful connections. There are many great people involved, all who have something to offer in making things happen and getting them done! I believe it is critical that you allow your actions to do your speaking for you. The following is a motto I strongly believe in and live by: "The longer you wait to decide what you want to do, the more time you're wasting. It's up to you to want something so badly that your passion shows through in your actions. Your actions, not your words, will do the shouting for you."
Would you like to be contacted by a ystark! Ambassador to learn more about our events, projects and volunteer opportunities?
You need to be a member of ystark! to add comments!